Thursday, September 25, 2008

Body Worlds




Last weekend, Will and I went on a double
date to the Body World exhibit. It was so
amazing. If this ever comes to your town, I
definitely recommend it!

9 comments:

Hilary said...

is that the one where they put actual bodies on display showing the muscles and stuff? if so, i would totally love to see it!

Tamara said...

That's cool, Tara! We saw one of those exhibits when we were in Vegas last spring. Very interesting.

heidi said...

Cute hair girl! You know what that exibit already came here and was here for a while and we totally didnt go but we really wanted to just cause we heard it was so interesting! Glad you got to double!

CC said...

i keep forgetting how hot you are with your new hair! oh la la!

body worlds was in portland for soooo long and i never got to go cause i was too poor. i think the tickets were about $35. it would have been worth it, i think, but i just couldn't scrape it up at the time.

WillandTara said...

well got to love Utah. We would never pay 35 bucks for it, but you know almost all of us will pay 20. Do the math. People are cheap so it keeps things cheap here.

I loved this art/science exhibit. I loved Tara asking me all her questions as we walked through. Romantic in a sick, twisted Will sort of way.

Will

PS-I am so cheap I would love to go again on my 19.50 student ticket on a Holiday weekend. I would even skip dinner or something early like lunch with anyone who wants to go. We better act fast cause I bet it will be crowded like opening weekend. (wink, wink) Cora tells me she is old enough to go.

Whit and Jake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whit and Jake said...

Part of me thinks it would be really gross and the other part thinks it would be awesome. In human anatomy in high school I didn't think I would be able to disect a cat, turns out I was the one who was most excited and cutting things open left and right. Glad you guys had a fun date and that it was cheap. I wish California waas cheap!

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Well, maybe we will go in November there. I was going to take Darin here for $28 when we could have gone when we were in San Diego for $26! Go figure. I'll have to check into how long it will be in your town.

I think Cora is old enough.

Becky said...

Really, its that good? It sounds kinda icky! And you have to pay for that? haha

I'm glad you had a date night! Yay for dates!

Becky/Mom

ps still cant get used to Taras new hairstyle and color!