What is the best vacation ever? Our vacation to the Redwoods and Crescent city. We stayed 4 nights in the KOA and loved it. We saw huge trees, did lots of hiking, played on the beach, discovered sea life in the tide pools, got close up to harbor seals and sea lions, visited my first lighthouse, drove through a giant tree, met a 1500 year old tree, played cards, had lots of s'mores, lots of bonding, and lots of Capri Suns. We loved this trip and think we need to camp more often. The best parts...we gathered free firewood on the beach, told ghost stories, did crafts, took a nap in our tents, ate yummy camp food, and just got away from it all. No computeres, no cell phones, nobody but us. This was great!
Sorry, I have been so slow. No excuses really, just lazy and enjoying my summer. We miss you all more then we thought and love to hear from everyone.
Love The Goodrich Family
1 year ago
7 comments:
Ahh I've always wanted to drive through that tree! And wow girl your hair is getting long! You all look so happy together. Glad you had a nice relaxing vay-kay!
That looks so fun! I'm not much of a camper, but you guys make it sound easy. Glad you had such a great time! I'm jealous of your time at the tide pools and beach. By the way, we're taking one of the Davis's new litter of kittens, so we'll own siblings : )
I can remember our first visit to the Redwooods and Crescent City with our family and I think it is still one of all of our top 5 vacations!
I didnt know you could still drive thru a tree. The one with the wave behind Will and the kids is cool! Actually, I love all the pictures! And ... I am very glad there is 'one' of Tara!
Are pictures of the camp and the hikes coming soon?
Looks like a WONDERFUL trip! There is something so magical about being in amongst all those big trees. I see a few calendar pictures in this bunch!! :)
This sounds awesome! I am so glad you had a wonderful time.
We miss you soooo much. But we are happy for you and your new experiences and adventures. Keep us posted, because we love hearing about what you are up to.
Love you all bunches,
Shari and family
Looks like a lot of fun. Too bad Texas camping is nothing like that. I can't believe how cute and grown up your kids are. I haven't ever been to the Redwoods but I have always wanted to.
Cute blog. My little girl's middle name is Ila. I love it! It was actually my husbands grandma's name. Are you just loving Oregon?
Post a Comment