Thursday, August 28, 2008

All By Myself


Cora's First PB & J. Ila's first wall art...good thing for paint.

Before After








So I had my first too.... accept mine was a horrible accident

PS It is never a good idea to lean over the trash can when cutting hair.





Big Mistake equals....makeover for Mom.



Thanks to my photographer, Cora.

Ila Going Down the Big Slide.

10 comments:

Tamara said...

That picture of Ila crying by her wall drawing is totally hilarious! That is so cool of you that you posted that video of your haircut. It looks great all fixed up!

CC said...

omg, where to start...? tara, so super cute and also hilarious. i just wanted to grab the scissors and fix for you but dang! hot mama! you look real fine with the new 'do.
also, why does it always have to be so windy there. i REALLY need to visit! seems i never get enough time with either of my bothers & their families.
love you guys.

CC said...

ok, had to watch the haircut video again. its pretty much just as good the second time around.

and i don't know why i didn't catch this last night, but i'm cracking up so hard thinking about cora being the photographer for you!

Whit and Jake said...

My cheeks hurt because I am laughing and smiling at everything from Cora's first pp&j to Tara's self-done,three-year old haircut to Ila's crazy sliding skills. I have watched both videos numerous times alredy. In the sliding video, Cora reminds me of Ross in our old home movies in the way that she wants to be the star of the video- makes me laugh.

Tara that is a great look for you. I really like the color and the bangs...I bet Will can't keep his paws off of you!

Becky said...

Oh my! When you said you colored your hair dark again you left out a few details! haha I am giggling that Will was so quick to catch you on film! haha And wondering what you were doing leaning over while cutting? Dont you need to see what your doing?! haha OMG tooo funny. When you said you cant recognize yourself when you look at you, I can see why! I cant hardly believe its you either! I cant stop looking! What did the kids say? Once when Mercedes was about 7 months old and I just got a new haircut, she wouldnt let me hold her for a while! And my hair was still the same color. You are brave!

Tell Cora I wish I could have tasted that yummy looking PB&J sammich!

I'm still giggling.

Anonymous said...

Ditto the comments, especially Ila crying by her artwork - too funny.
But am I the only one who noticed Will looks like he may have a new haircut too? Where'd your hair go cueball?
Josh

WillandTara said...

WILL-
JOSH YOU APPARENTLY NEED TO CHECK OUT THE FISHING VIDEO AGAIN. IT HAS BEEN AT LEAST THAT LONG AGO. I THINK I HAD A HAT BUT NO LONG HAIR POKING OUT. NOBODY EVER SAID ANYTHING!!! I CAUGHT ILA ON ABOUT THE FIFTH SLIDE THEN CORA-BLESS HER HEART-WOULD N OT GET OUT THE WAY AND ILA WILL STILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

Anonymous said...

I reviewed the fishing video and one would have to be tremendously astute to notice your hair, or lack thereof, at that time hat boy.
J

kelly said...

I barely recognized you, Tara!! I've got to check this out in person. Give me a call this week.
I had to tell Eric about the hair cut video. Oh, you two....

Erin said...

Cute do!