Sunday, January 20, 2008

Curly Cora



Mom reminiscing about her sponge curler days.....I love doing this to Cora. She loves looking like her aunt Winky too.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Oh man. Sponge curlers! Ask my girls about the "Jemima's!" There is something so fun about those nearly uncombable curls!!!

Tell Cora she is "Beautiful. Just beautiful."

XoxOXooXO,
Grammie/Becky

CC said...

oh man, the memories!

cora is so super cute. she looks like she is just as pleased as can be with the curls.

Anonymous said...

Cora, you look like a princess! The curls are beautiful - just like aunt Winky's!

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Cora, can Toby and I come and visit? Toby told me he wanted to give you a kiss because you look so pretty.

kelly said...

I always remember having a headache the day after I slept in those. But I guess being beautiful comes at a price! just kidding. she looks very cute and grown up!

Tawny said...

oh she looks so pretty! I loved having those spong curlers in my hair. I think my mom only put them in mine. Heidi and Naomi had no interest! Glad your busy life may slow down a bit! (slow down,what?)

heidi said...

Oh fancy curls there Miss Little Cora Faye! Gorgeous!

heidi said...

Oh and yes I loved the curlers, Tawny...I remember doing it for church or special occasions. The head-ache was well worth it!