Halloween was really fun this year. First Will and I carved pumkins with kids. Jonas played with the guts and Cora just wanted her hands cleaned. Ila just loved watching everything and being on counter. Will, on the other hand was taking this serious and kept telling me I needed to clean the pumkin better. LOL
1 year ago





4 comments:
will has always been just a little particular about things, especially his jack-o-lanterns! i am not even a little surprised he wanted them cleaner!
Will aka Mr Neatnik wanting things cleaner? No! It cant be! :) Is the big tall pumpkin is Tara's? (said with a smile!)
I absolutely LOVE that Jonas played with pumpkin guts! Finally, one of your kids enjoyed messy hands! And Cora's face trying to look like her pumpkin gave us all a good giggle!
Love all my lil spookies,
Grammie
Looks like you guys has LOTS of fun!
Ahh I wish we could have carved pumpkins with you guys! Love the Will comment, he is so hilarious! I remember how when we colored the Easter Eggs how we couldnt splash the vinegar. It wouldnt be the same without him! Love you guys!
Post a Comment