Saturday, July 14, 2007

Having Fun around the House

Jonas just realized we had a baby in the house last week.
He has been playing with her more and more every day.



Check out Ila in Cora's doll cradle. Isn't this every girls dream?

The funny thing is that I think Ila actually likes being in there.


Okay, this is a crack up. I found Cora holding dead still like this and when I asked her what she was doing...she said "I'm Fake!" I think she watched Night in the Museum too much.

Can anyone guess who she is?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pic of Cora made me crack up too! I love how creative she is - who needs toys when you've got cleaning supplies.

heidi said...

Look at Jonas's hair!!! I can't believe how much he has! Such a doll. Cora is so cracking me up! I love how she is "fake". I don't know is she...um...a dinosaur?

heidi said...

No wait, is she riding a horse or something???

Tawny said...

She's definately riding a horse! What cute, cute kid's!

Leslie said...

How darling! Is she Theodore Roosevelt?

WillandTara said...

Leslie Guessed it! Theodore Roosevelt on his horse. How funny she is.

Becky said...

Of course I love all the pics, I am Grammie! I have to say I laughed the most at the "fake" pic of Cora. If you have seen Night at the Museum, you know exactly who she is portraying! Which really made it funnier that she watched the movie and put that much detail into trying to look like Teddy Roosevelt. I personally love the stacking ring around her upper arm! haha Ila in the baby bed, oh boy, that is what my sisters used to do with me! And Jonas, well, he is always very observant. Apparently Ila finally became interesting enough for him to observe!? hehe